Some links on the Syria war machine effort
Posted by peeterjoot on September 5, 2013
Here’s a few links that I found interesting.
- Chemical Warfare in Syria . Staged to Incriminate the Regime and Create the Pretext for U.S. Military Action?
- Syrian Rebels Manufactured Chemical Weapons Outside Damascus
- EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack
- In Stunning Move UK Parliament Rejects Syria Military Strike, Obama “Willing To Go It Alone”
- Just plain refreshing: George Galloway 2013 Parliament on Syria
- Meet Saudi Arabia’s Bandar bin Sultan: The Puppetmaster Behind The Syrian War
- Putin: US should present Syria evidence to Security Council ~ Kerry’s presentation is based on old stories published by terrorists
- What is the operational cost of these five deployed ships (and the subs that likely protect them)? With 6000 capacity on the San Antonio, assuming, say $40000 salary, that’s $647000 per day in just salaries.
Also not good, the Russians are moving in part of their fleet in response. This has the appearance of potentially escalating really fast.
US and Allied Warships off the Syrian Coastline: Naval Deployment Was Decided “Before” the August 21 Chemical Weapons Attack
- From Iran’s press tv:
BREAKING! Former Turkish Provincial Official “Chemical Weapons Sent From Turkey to Syria”
- Nice summary of instances of the pot calling the kettle black
USA Using Chemical Agents Against Its Citizens And Others (6 Staggering Videos)
- Suprised that Canada’a “CFR” doesn’t appear to be towing the US party line on Syria
“No outside force has a right to tell the Syrian people that some will be sacrificed to save the future of Syria”
Is Syria a Terminal Case?
- When there’s a will there’s a way. Here’s a nice refresher on Iraq as the Syria propaganda hits the fan in preparation for a war that is clearly desired from on high.
Annals of National Security: The Stovepipe
- Point-By-Point Rebuttal of U.S. Case for War In Syria | Zero Hedge
- Why don’t reports like this also publish the original leaked documentation?
Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria – Telegraph
- Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
- Obama Administration Copies Bush’s Sidelining of Weapons Inspectors In Iraq
- Asia Times Online :: Obama set for holy Tomahawk war
And specifically on Britiam:
- Interesting to see who’s profiting from warfare. From the hacked emails, it looks like UK government was protecting Britiam. Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after ‘civil unrest’ began
- From back in January. The leaked emails themselves were not also provided in the article, but can be found in the video following. To see the purported players in question should be part of the story.
US ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt’: Report
- Two good videos here, one showing the contents of the (UK arms firm) Britiam, hacked email stating US approved chemical weapons sales to Qatar for Syria (for “enormous sums”), and a Moore video excerpt showing a chronology of US aggression.
Did Obama Stage a Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria? (Video) + a List and Video of the US Aggression chronology
Just for fun:
Additions, Sept 6:
- Syria Stunner: Rebels Admit They Mishandled Chemical WMD’s From Saudi Causing The Deaths
- #WWIII: Report – China Sends Warships to Coast of Syria
- Buy your own $US military. Arab states ready to pick up the tab for US Syria strike.
Addition: Sept 11:
- If nothing else, check out the list of signatories on this open letter to Obama! :